Aavin Trichy Recruitment 2019 13 Driver Posts
Aavin Trichy recruiting 13 candidates to fill their Driver job in Trichy, Karur, Ariyalur, Perambalur. Aspirants are requested to go through the latest Aavin Trichy job recruitment 2019 fully, Before applying to this job. Aavin Trichy career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in Aavin Trichy. Aavin Trichy organization job applications are collected by offline mode only.
Tiruchirappalli District Co-operative Milk Producers’ Union Limited is announced recruitment notification. As per the notification 13 Manager and Driver designations will be filled on various disciplines. Capable candidates may send their application through proper channel till 22nd February 2019. To know more details about Aavin Trichy Manager Recruitment 2019, scroll down the page.
Aavin Trichy has release the following vacancy details with their recent recruitment. They give huge surprise to the candidates. They invites 13 Candidates to fill their vacancies. You can check their job vacancy details by below.
Total Vacancies: 13
- Manager (P & I) – 04 Posts
- Manager (Marketing) – 01 Post
- Deputy Manager(Marketing) – 04 Posts
- Driver HDV /LVD – 04 Posts
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Aavin Trichy job opportunities.
Manager (P & I)
- Must possess a Degree in Vety Science from a recognized University.
- Must have registered with Vety. Council.
- Must Possess any degree with MBA from recognized university / Institution (or) any degree and two years Post Graduate Diploma from a recognized University / Institution
- Must possess a degree in M.B.A. (or) B.B.A. (or) Two years post graduate Diploma in Marketing Management obtained from recognized universities
Driver HDV /LVD
- Must have passed VIII Std., or its equivalent.
- Must be in possession of Valid Driving Licence to drive Heavy Vehicles.
- Must Possess a Minimum 3 years Experience as Heavy Vehicle Driver
To apply for the 13 Driver job in Aavin Trichy the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
OC/MBC/BC – ₹ 250/-
SC, SCA, ST – Nil
Payment of fee should be made by way of demand draft only, drawn in favour of General Manager, Tiruchirappalli Co-operative Milk Producers’ Union, Trichy and payable at Trichy. Demand draft can be drawn in any one of the Nationalised Banks / Cooperative Banks and examination fees for each post should be remitted separately.
Aavin Trichy 13 Driver Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- Manager (P & I) – PB-2 ₹ 15600 – 39100 Level – 21
- Manager (Marketing) – PB-2 ₹ 9300 – 34800 Level – 20
- Deputy Manager(Marketing) – PB-2 ₹ 9300 – 34800 Level – 20
- Driver HDV /LVD – PB-1 ₹ 5200-20200 Level – 8
- Selection will be made based on the marks obtained by the candidate in the written test and oral test.
- Driver: Selection will be made based on the testing of their driving ability only, as prescribed qualification (8th Std).
How to Apply
Apply Mode Offline (By Post)
Candidates may download the application form from www.aavinmilk.com website. Fill the application form without any mistakes. DD, self addressed envelope, post card, passport size photo copies of hall tickets and self attested copies of certificates along with filled application form should enclose in an envelope.
Completed application with all requirements should send through either Registered or Speed Post to the below mentioned address.
Address to send the application form
The General Manager,
Tiruchirappalli District Co-operative Milk Producers’ Union Limited,
Kottappattu Trichy – 620 023.
- Self attested Xerox copies of Certificate.
- Demand Draft.
- Self addressed envelope – 3 Nos. (Size 27 x 11 cm)
- 2 copies of Hall Ticket duly filled in and affixing the passport size Photograph.
- Self addressed post card.
- Passport size Photo – 2 Nos. (Should be enclosed along with application)
Starting Date 04.02.2019
Last Date 22.02.2019
Notification 2019: click here
Application form: Click here