Aavin Kancheepuram Recruitment 2019 11 SFA Posts
Aavin Kancheepuram Recruitment 2019 11 SFA Posts invitations functions for recruitment of 11 Senior Manufacturing facility Assistant (SFA), Deputy Supervisor (Civil), Deputy Supervisor (System), Deputy Supervisor (Dairying), Supervisor(Administration), Supervisor(Vet./P&I) Posts. The candidates are requested to Obtain Software Kind by means of Official Web site www.aavinmilk.com. The final date for the receipt of software together with enclosures is 20.02.2019. Aavin Kancheepuram career is comes under the Government job. This is the best opportunity for the job hunters who are looking for the Career in Aavin Kancheepuram. Aavin Kancheepuram organization job applications are collected by offline mode only.
The interested and eligible candidates can able to apply for this job easily. Do not miss the wonderful career opportunity in Aavin Kancheepuram. The detailed information on Aavin Kancheepuram latest job notification 2019 has been given below. The job hunters are requested to read below the Aavin Kancheepuram job selection process, eligibility, salary, age limit and applications fee in our Jobs website.
- Manager (Administration) – 01 Post
- Manager(Vet./P&I) – 01 Post
- Deputy Manager (Dairying) – 03 Posts
- Deputy Manager (System) – 01 Post
- Deputy Manager (Civil) – 01 Post
- Senior Factory Assistant (SFA) – 04 Posts
Candidates are requested to check their education qualification required for various Aavin Kancheepuram job opportunities.
- Must Possess any degree with MBA from a recognized University / Institution or any degree with 2 years Post Graduate Diploma from a recognized University / Institution
- Must possess a Degree in Vety. Science from a recognized University. Must have registered with Vety. Council.
Deputy Manager (Dairying)
- Must possess Degree with IDD / NDD or Post Graduate Degree in Dairy Science / Dairying or B.Tech., in Food Technology / Dairy Technology / Food processing from any approved institutions.
Deputy Manager (System)
- Must possess Bachelor Degree in Engineering (Information Technology) / (Computer Science) / Master of Computer Applications from a recognized University.
Deputy Manager (Civil)
- Must possess a Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering
Senior Factory Assistant (SFA)
- Must have passed +2 (or) Must possess ITI in any trade.
To apply for the 11 Deputy Manager job in Aavin Kancheepuram the candidates requested to pay the application fees by notified mode. The payment mode may be both online/offline. Here below the caste wise application fee payment details are given below.
OC/MBC/BC – ₹ 250/-
SC, SCA, ST – Nil
Payment of fee should be made by way of demand draft only, drawn in favour of “General Manager, K.T.C.M.P.U. Ltd.,” payable at Chennai. Demand Draft can be drawn in any one of the Nationalized Banks / Co-operative Banks and examination fees for each post should be remitted separately. Any other modes of payment like cheque, postal order and cash will not be accepted.
Aavin Kancheepuram 11 Deputy Manager Job salary details has been given below. The candidates can check various salary information below.
- Manager (Administration) – ₹ 37700/- in Pay Matrix Level 20
- Manager(Vet./P&I) – ₹ 55500/- in Pay Matrix Level 21
- Deputy Manager (Dairying) – ₹ 35900/- in Pay Matrix Level 13
- Deputy Manager (System) – ₹ 35900/- in Pay Matrix Level 13
- Deputy Manager (Civil) – ₹ 35900/- in Pay Matrix Level 13
- Senior Factory Assistant (SFA) – ₹ 15700/- in Pay Matrix Level 1
- Written Exam
- Oral Test
How to Apply
Apply Mode: Offline
Log on to Aavin careers page at official website www.aavinmilk.com
Applicants send their hard copies of the prescribed application Filled along with photocopies of ID proof, Proof of Date of Birth, Educational Certificates (Mark-Sheets/Degree Certificate), Caste and attested copies of relevant documents should be sent to the following address (Address mentioned in official notification) by post. Envelope must be superscribed with “Application For The Post of …………….”
“The General Manager,
Kancheepuram-Thiruvallur District Co-operative Milk Producers’ Union Ltd., No.55,
Guruvappa Street, Ayanavaram,
Chennai – 600 023.”
Starting Date for Submission of Application: 05.02.2019
Last date for Submission of Application: 20.02.2019
Official Notification & Application Form: Click Here to Download
Application form: Click here